Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Recruitment

FAMU is all about retention and recruitment. I had a great time doing this package . Today felt so smooth . I had no bumps in the road . Everything came together quickly and worked out well. For this story I got a little more creative with my shot composition. My favorite shot of the day was this ground shot I got of students walking by the eternal flame. As a Presidential Ambassador I have had the opportunity to go on recruitment trips. I have seen high school students in awe of all the things that FAMU has to offer. There is really no greater feeling than recruiting a prospective student , and then seeing them as a student the following semester. I thought it was refreshing story because , students who are unaware of the recruitment process have a little more insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment